NoahLikesCakeAndPieNoahLikesCakeAndPie

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

One of my favorite Billy Joel songs

I love this song and I thank you for making a music video of this amazing song. Also, I still laugh at JFK blown away and I have heard this song tons of times.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Sweet another epic series by Jazza

I have a feeling this will be as good or better than Paladin was and I am looking forward to watching it all

Jazza responds:

thanks man. :) paladin's oooldschool lol

EyeDream EyeDream

Weird but okay

This video is weird but... it's okay... Didn't dig the flashy thing

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Weird.

Okay, I've played through all the possible endings. I think I realize mostly what the girl represents. I truly believe that the girl represents the guys addiction to something bad or illegal. Because when you try to leave her she starts fading away, not really though, this shows that she is not real. Also, she says that "If they find out about me they'll hate you" when you try to leave her.

If you choose to stay with her, you are shown in a hospital. Possibly because you OD'd.

I don't think love has anything really to do with this game because of how the guy only wants to leave her.

The game has a good story and is well put together. I hope to see more of your work later.

These are my views and nothing else.

Error Message Error Message

Wow that was amuzing

I found myself just clicking and reading your mesages and I had wasted 20 minutes just doing this

A Random Generator A Random Generator

lol

The sky pissed on the computer XD